The mission of Wittman Consulting Services
is to provide innovative consulting and educational support to farm managers and professional support practitioners that will:
- empower them to adopt professional farm management systems,
- ensure working harmony and financial success, and
- position their family farm businesses to transition successfully to the next generation.
It is my vision that clients served will:
- Gain a clear understanding of gaps in their knowledge and skills that need professional improvement (particularly in family business relationships and financial and personnel management) in order to succeed.
- Identify and tap internal and external resources available to engage in self-improvement training and implementation of more professional management disciplines.
- Implement, adhere to, and modify on a timely basis professional management systems and formalized business management processes as a normal element of their family farm business operating strategy.